Tuesday 20 November 2007

My 1st blog


Here come my 1st blog.....
thx to Jeng.....he opened this account for me....
when i simply ask him how to write a blog...
anyway...
for those who reading this....
pls bear with my UNIQUE "jiaglish"( it is jia li's english lah)
or correct my error when u really cannot stand it
( i think papa,mama, n fatty jie jie wil b the 1st 3 who correct my grammar, vocab, n..... errors)
oh... this is my PLAYGROUND.....
there is no see-saw,swing,slide, merry-go-round....
but there wil b lotta funny, silly, crappy, childish n sometimes gloomy, boring stories....
n hopefully i wil cont' writing my blog...
( there r lotta choc...ice cream... n cakes below.....hope u can enjoy "looking" at it)
( i wanna eat it!!!!!!!!)
HAHAHAHA

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not bad your playground is full of icecream....

Jay Low said...

haha! keep the jiaglish up!