Sunday 9 December 2007

I m so CARELESS!!!















This is my little oxford handbook of clinical medicine...
i just bought it 4 months ago b4 i left msia...
it look so nice n "cute" that time
how it became so "swollen"???
mmm... b'coz i m careless loh...
i immersed it in water!!!!!! ( for dunno how long)
i used to put lotta things into my bag...
which included a very essential thing..... my WATER bottle....
n that day... my bottle is not closed properly....
then my whole bag become a small swimming pool...
n my handbook is the 1st victim...
u c how bad it look now...
anyhow... i wil stil use it..
what to do.????
(it cost 20 pound here man!!!!)
n another vistim is my surgery study guide...
but it does not look that bad..( so i din put the photo)..

oh.....
i remembered another silly thing that i did...
during my 1st few days in belfast
i inserted my camera's memory card forcefully into my laptop card reader..
then it is stil stucked there now...
i cant take it out.....
haiz.....

n ytd my umbrella spoilt....
blame to the bad weather here...
the wind is so strong....
that my little umbrella cant resist the strong wind...
n it broken...........
SAD!!!!

but to compensate all my bad luck n bad mood.....
i decided to buy sth to cheer myself up...
i bought my 1st boot...
hahah.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

may ur oxford handbook of clinical medicine RIP
ur boot is nice ^.^

yuehwei said...

aiyoyo,how can ur OHCM b soaked in ur bag 4 so long but u din realise de?ha..

Jia Li said...

my book cant RIP...
coz i stil need to use it...
i also dunno y i cant feel it...
mayb weather too cold...
n i m walking...
so i dun feel it..