Saturday 12 July 2008

3 months of "busy" life

OMG!!!! My last blog was 30 march....
i stopped writing for 3 months and 12 days...hehe...
what to do... too bc studying for my Finals...
which almost drove me crazy....
i m that type of student who will become totally anti social n stressed when it come to exam...
just cant imagine what wil happened to me when i m in final yr....
anyway... everything is over...
n i have passed... with not so good result thou...
but i felt so X100 happy, relieved when i knew that i passed...
b'coz really no confident in this exam at all...
a lot to grumble regarding my year 3 exam... ( but dun wan to write it here... it took me ages to write out... n i dun wan to think about anything related to "EXAM" during my holiday)

So... after exam... what m i busying???
haha... shifting to my new hse....
n my dream of "BBQ" in summer came true...
but v 3 "xiao kia"
BBQ at night... n it is almost 10 degree out there....
The "coolest" BBQ i ever had...haha...

then, went to brussel n paris....
saturated with belgium waffles... chocolate....fries
n Eiffel Tower.... museum... n cathedral...
n finally i reach my lovely hse in SEREMBAN!!!

No comments: