Saturday 25 October 2008

i m older now!!!!!

I m ** year old now....
( is a secret... dun wanna reveal it here).....
getting older alr.....
sad? happy? any special feeling?
what do i feel leh???? i dunno oh ( my usual answer).....

Anyway... thx to all my beloved housemates and friends.
I have a great celebration that day
( although i m in super duper stress that time as my paeds exam is just a few days to go)
and really enjoying the treasure hunt.
I have to solve all the clues and
search through the whole house to get all my present leh.
Not that easy but really interesting
( until i only focus on the clues n forgot the presents). Lolz......
But i wont put up the photo of treausure hunt here,
as i looked sleepy n tired with my pyjamas n spec.
( i shud look nice nice in my birthday pic one, ok?)


funny faces after the treasure hunt!!!!!
v finished 1 tub of H-D cookies and cream after the tiramisu


Here goes the photo of my birthday dinner. Thanks for all the wishes!!!!!

lovely card, flowers n me!!!!


Chia Ling, Phaik Har, n Tyng Hwey


acting cute tgt!!!


Thx to all of u !!!!


Caryn n i in front of belfast wheel!!!

( finally she is shorter than me....haha)

yummy cookies and cream cheesecake...

decorated my room with the balloon from treasure hunt night.....

cute soft toy from all my housemates!!!!
this is only part of the present oh......


luv this book so much!!!!

r u struggling between chocolate n dieting?? read this book!!!!!

warm "me to u" bear water bottle!!!

using it everyday until i dun feel like leaving my warm bed.....

scarf from Zara ( someone emphasize that to me)

handphone charm n a shirt!!!!!

"Little Birdie " T shirt from pull and bear


A lot of present!!!!!!



"classic" look mirror from xiao meng


just found out this chinese web page while waiting for the photoes to upload....

my mindset is 3 year older than my actual age.....

OMG!!!! is this a compliment?

which mean my thinking is not so childish n naive but mature????

http://www.xlzx.com/xlcs/zy32.htm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wei u got receive my sms birthday wish ma?
anyway, when u back remember borrow me the book ( girl and chocolate) :P