Saturday 1 March 2008

chocolate peanut fudge

CHOCOLATE PEANUT FUDGE!!!!!

this is the 1st time i became the main chef leh...
i m always the assistant of those main chefs in my hse...
coz my taste bud is a bit weird, abnormal ....
hehe.....

i saw the recipe from internet...
they even hav a video clip to teach me...
hahah... i luv this....
coz i m too lazy to read thru the recipe.....(lots of word)
the recipe is actually for halloween fudge...
they mould the fudge to ghost shape...
as this is for pat's birthday...
so v changed it...

thx to jay n jeng's creativity.....( my art is always c since primary school)
they made a bear n a guitar fudge...
n my fudge look so cute after their help....(shock sendiri)
here go the photoes...



i m the main chef...

look nice??? end product........... jay's bear n jeng's guitar



the b'day boy with caramel cake n my choc peanut fudge..

No comments: