Sunday 30 March 2008

Easter Holiday!!

so fast.... 2 wks holiday gone....
exam is coming soon...
so... i fully utilise my 2 wks holiday to study....

hehe... do u think so??
in fact... my IMU family visited me....
so i spent around 2-3 days with them...
1-2 days celebrate st paddy day n shopping....
(OMG.. shopping again... another excuse for myself... b4 start studying...
i thought shopping n spending money can motivate me to study)
end up studying for only less than 1 wk....
so... now i m very STRESSED!!!!!!!!
( thus crave for sth to boost up my mood... n i ran out n get 2 muffin from SPAR....
b'coz i think chocolate muffin might give me some "oomp" for study...hopefully)
somemore... i lost 1 hour today b'coz of the day light saving thingy...
so unfair.... suddenly lost 1 hour....
ok... stop grumbling.....

here is the photo taken during this holiday!!!
after this blog.... hav to start study!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments: